Are you surrounded by artificial people and fake relationships in your life? Here are some interesting quotes on fake love and relationships that speak to you. If you want to know how to spot fake love, take a look at these fake love quotes we prepared for you. Or follow the tips we mentioned above! Either way, there is only one thing you need to remember; never stop loving!”
1. Some people are going to love you no matter what you do. And some people will never love you no matter what you do.
2. “Everyday thousands of breakups occur. The reason behind them is simple. One of them is not a real lover of other.” – Johann Livens
3. “Yes! It’s not easy to identify a fake lover. But one can try to check his partner.” – Patronick Marshall
4. “Real love will make you happy but fake love will only give you pain”
5. “You were definitely the best girlfriend until you cheated upon me to prove that love hurts. Now no more fake relationship status.” ―Unknown
6. “Thanks for showing me how it really feels when you get to know your partner is untruthful. I feel experienced in love now.” ―Unknown
7. Bad friends will do anything to distort the picture of you when you are not there, but when you are with them you will not hear anything bad about yourself, , but about their other friends.
8. “Fake love is a very powerful thing.” – Chuck Klosterman
9. You can’t hurt someone you love.. and that’s how I now know you truly never loved me. – Jarod Kintz
10. Fake is the new trend, and everyone seems to be in style.
11. Don’t ever fake love anyone just because you’re lonely.
12. Many of us believe that when we give love, we are getting the love back, but sometimes it’s just an illusion of what we gave them. – Jayashree Chatterjee
13. “Why you come in my life if you never meant to stay”
14. Cut off fake people for real reasons, not real people for fake reasons.
15. Whatever you say you are going to lie, but you have to get used to the fact that you no longer have someone who will always make you believe.
16. A fake boyfriend will put a lock on the phone. A real boyfriend will say, hey baby, can you read that text for me.
17. “One should have the ability to distinguish between real and fake. Specially Real and Fake Love.” – George Femtom
18. “You never came to me when I needed you the most but I was there for you in your worst time and that is enough for me to see if you love me or not”
19. F..ck fake love and half-ass friends.
20. “Sometimes, some bad experiences in life will teach you some good lessons”
21. When you pass the honeymoon, do not try to hold your husband over jealousy because it could fail.
22. I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection.
23. There isn’t unattainable love. Love is not a star in another galaxy or a drop of water in the distant sea. It is only unfeasible.
24. It’s better not to have anybody, then to have someone who is half there, or doesn’t want to be with you.
25. A clear rejection is always better than a fake promise.
26. There is more than behind the mask. Beneath this mask is an idea … and ideas are bulletproof.
27. “Some people earn love. Some people blackmail others into it.” – Rebekah Crane
28. Most people don’t love you. They just love what you can do for them. Keep that in mind and stay focused.
29. “I never fell in love with her. It was all damn fake.” – John Lewis
30. Just because someone does not love the way you would want, that does not mean you’re not loved with his whole being.
31. “I thought you and I are perfect but how stupid was I’m that I believe this illusion”
32. “Fake love is common in this world full of lies and tricky people. Sometimes life seems like Game of Thrones.” ―Unknown
33. “Your love was fake but my love for you was real I can’t believe I fall in love with the wrong person”
34. “I never thought you will leave me, but what can I expect from a fake lover”
35. Real love is what you feel it. You see it, and you show it! But fake love is just made of words.
36. “True Love is not jealous, not hot-tempered, not short-tempered, not provoked by the actions of others.” ― Shaila Touchton
37. “I thought you are the light that will clear my darkness but I was wrong you come in my life to spread more darkness”
38. If you really care about someone, you’ll make an effort to make things work out instead of leaving them unhappy & confused.
39. “Spend life with people who make you happy, not those you have to impress.” – John Corner
40. “You said to me that you will hold my hand in every situation but you are not there when I needed you the most”
41. You lying lunatic bastard. They’re going to kill you. I love you too, he murmured. Go find Seph. – Cinda Williams Chima
42. We call people without chests and expect of them goodness and venture. We laugh at admiration and we are surprised when they find traitors in our midst.
43. Don’t make a fool of yourself being faithful to someone who’s playing you. – Unknown
44. “People. Falling for each others’ pretensions, fakeness and whatever various faces they can put on to wear. And then they call it love. What a fantasy. What a blasphemy. Humanity bores me.” – C. JoyBell C.
45. You said you would love me forever, you lied. You never loved me. – Unknown
46. I’m missing something in my life these days.
47. Don’t ever fake love anyone just because you’re lonely. – Unknown
48. The moment you feel like you have to prove your worth to someone who says they love you is the moment you know they have been lying to you. – Alysia Harris
49. Girls know how to fake smiles. Guys know how to fake feelings. – Unknown
50. One day you’ll realize some of the sweetest words could be the biggest lies. – Unknown
51. There are only two kinds of people, those who have felt the pain and those who are yet to feel it.
52. “When you come in my life I thought you are the one that I’m looking for but I was wrong”
53. Fake loving people don’t surprise me anymore, loyal lovers do. – Steve Maraboli
54. All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul, and they will never notice how broken you really are. – Robin Williams
55. “My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.” – Mitch Hedberg
56. If a man talks bad about all women, he was rejected by one, the one he wanted the most.
57. Distrust all those who love you extremely upon a very slight acquaintance and without any visible reason. – Lord Chesterfield
58. “Love cannot live where there is no trust.” – Edith Hamilton
59. “It’s sad how people play games and fake love just to make them feel better about themselves.” ― Shubham Shukla
60. “If you don’t identify the partner during the early stage of love, you are doomed for life.” ―Unknown
61. Sometimes you need to run away just to see who will come after you. – Unknown
62. People say that France has love in the air. I don’t believe them. It’s all rubbish. It is all fake and fake. – Tom Cruise
63. We all carry our prejudices, we all live default roles. But behind the mask, laughter and soul are what makes us people.
64. “What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside?” – Jess C. Scott
65. You do not need to trust the people with whom you just became friends that show you are better from their old friends; because they will just behave the same way with you when they gain new friends again.
66. Tired of fake people, fake smiles, fake hugs, fake friends, false hopes.
67. Be all in or get all out. There is no halfway. – Unknown
68. People are so fake.
69. “When relationships don’t work, it’s better to move on in life without hurting feelings of someone who believes in you.” ― Unknown
70. “You don’t let go of a bad relationship because you stop caring about them. You let go because you start caring about yourself.” – Charles Orlando
71. I’m starting to wonder if you ever really cared. – Unknown
72. “Fake lovers should be punished badly.” – Logan Watts
73. The notion of traitors has long been resolved. Betrayal is the most despicable act. Kill can be out of revenge, anger, the capture of starvation and distress, or betray their husbands only by the treachery of the heart.
74. He put me through hell and I called it love.
75. All the lies and pain you put me through, I know now that your love was never true.
76. Real love can easily be seen, but fake love. It is hard to detect.
77. All the lies and pain you put me through; I know now that your love was never true. – Unknown
78. “Love is a one-way ticket to hell.” ― Jordan Hoechlin
79. “It’s good I realized early that you were playing with my feelings. I regret falling into the trap of a fake relationship.” ―Unknown
80. I love you and it is for real. I don’t care about how others categorize my love for you. – Andrew Bolt
81. “Relationships should be real and one must know how to identify his or her relationship.” – Neil Gorsuch
82. “I wish I could tell her that the love between us is not real.” – Jimmy Kimmel
83. “Now I really understand what is the difference between real and fake love”
84. I love living. I think that’s infectious, it’s something you can’t fake.
85. We have all seen people with masks, with whom we cannot talk on the same level. They are always hiding something and trying to get what they want. Even if that means cruelty. We present you quotes about fake people.
86. “There is nothing more painful in this world than to be in love with something that never can be.” ― Laura Chouette
87. You can fake your smiles and laughters but you can never fake your tears and feelings. – Unknown
88. “Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake and help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.” – Mandy Hale
89. Being single no matter how bad is still better than a fake relationship. – Terry Mark
90. “Real love is what you feel it. You see it, and you show it! But fake love is just made of words.” – Unknown
91. The problem with relationships today is people let loneliness drive them into the arms of someone they don’t even love. – Unknown
92. “If you truly value my feelings you have never left me alone”
93. There’re a lot of fake people in the world, but before you judge them, make sure you’re not one of them.
94. The most important thing in acting is honesty. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made. – George Burns
95. Don’t tell me ‘I like you’ when you’re going to flirt with other people. Don’t tell me “I miss you” when you’re throwing those words at other people too. Don’t call me “babe” when you’re going to give everybody else pet names too. Don’t say “I care” then act like you don’t know later on. Don’t tell me “I love you” when you’re clearly not in love. – Unknown
96. Today, it is all about looks. The more you try to look attractive, the more you don’t exist.
97. Love is like quicksilver in the hand. Open your hand and it will remain there. Squeeze it and then run away.
98. One day you’ll realize some of the sweetest words could be the biggest lies.
99. The worst crime is faking it.
100. “People wear masks of lies so that they look attractive, so be careful.” – Muhammad Saqib
101. Do you know what it feels like loving someone who’s in a rush to throw you away? – Enrique Iglesias
102. “I don’t hate you. I’m just disappointed.” – Zakiya and Mahid
103. “If you never loved me then why did you come in my life”
104. “I wonder if you really care about me or you are just pretending”
105. You can’t hurt someone you love… and that’s how I now know you truly never loved me. – Jarod Kintz
106. “It is hard for me to trust someone again because I once trusted someone blindly and that person broke that trust in a single moment”
107. “It’s better not to have nobody, than to have someone who is half there, or don’t want to be with you.” – James Porter
108. “Don’t make fake promises if you can’t fulfill them”
109. It’s better not to have nobody, than to have someone who is half there, or don’t want to be with you. – James Porter
110. “It was my mistake that I fall in love with your fake smile”
111. Yes! It’s not easy to identify a fake lover. But one can try to check his partner. – Patronick Marshall
112. There’re a lot of fake people in the world, but before you judge them, make sure you’re not one of them. – Unknown
113. You can tell so much about a person by how they leave you.
114. Personality means mask, and each one of us has a lot of them. Is it really true that it can express the complex, ambiguous and contradictory human destiny?
115. In disagreements with people, your love always take the current situation. Do not pull things from the past.
116. What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside? – Jess C. Scott
117. “Don’t pretend just be real because someday in life you will be exposed”
118. “You shattered the remainder of my heart, yet you expect me to be okay with it day after day.” – Ahmed Mostafa
119. “Understanding and trust are the most important ingredients of a happy relationship. If any of the ingredients go missing, it will turn love into bitterness!” ―Unknown
120. Money makes the world and your family turn. – Omar Hickman
121. “Stop falling for those who won’t raise you up in the future.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
122. And all the loneliness, anger, hatred, jealousy and aching that exists, if all gathered in one experience and compared with the lowest moment of joy that at least feel the paradise, would have no difficulty at all. Evil cannot succeed in staying evil as well as good.
123. Young men love, then lie. Not truly in their hearts, but in their eyes. – Shakespeare
124. You can fake your smiles and laughters but you can never fake your tears and feelings.
125. “No one forced you to love me, so why did you need to pretend? Your lies have left me heartbroken.” – Shami Paulin
126. If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay. – Oprah Winfrey
127. I’m tired of meeting the same people in different bodies.
128. If I doubt your intentions, I will never trust your actions. – Carlos Wallace
129. One thing that you can’t fake is chemistry. – Blake Shelton
130. The hardest thing about knowing you don’t love me is that you spent so much time pretending that you did.
131. I don’t hate you. I’m just disappointed. – Zakiya and Mahid
132. The money returns false friends.
133. Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest?
134. “Feelings are low, never thought you will actually be a fake lover. I feel stupid, why I chose to be your girlfriend.” ―Unknown
135. “People come and go, life is unpredictable, same is love, and you never know the relationship you trust is fake or true.” ―Unknown
136. Just because I’m here for you all the time doesn’t mean you can take me for granted.
137. People wear masks of lies so that they look attractive, so be careful. – Muhammad Saqib
138. “I wish, I could tell her that the love between us is not real.” – Jimmy Kimmel
139. “Believe in a true relationship and ensure you stay loyal. Don’t break the heart of someone special for mere attractions that actually are fake!” ― Unknown
140. To love means to wish for all our neighbors what we believe is good, because of love for him, not because of self-love.
141. If you’re successful, you’ll have fake friends and real enemies, be successful in spite of it!
142. I got fake people showing fake love to me.
143. I hate those who play with feelings of others. – Dominic Carey
144. Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes. – Friedrich Nietzsche
145. Love is a good place to situate our distrust of fake women.
146. It’s better not to have anybody, then to have someone who is half there, or don’t want to be with you.
147. People are so fake. – Unknown
148. “Just like seasons, people also change. But the difference is, once gone, seasons come back.” – Himanshu Chhabra
149. Real love can’t be built on fake feelings.
150. “It hurts when you know that the person you love the most is never loved you he is just using you”
151. “It’s far better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone so far.” – Marilyn Monroe
152. “People come and go, pain comes and goes. But so does joy. And if our hearts are closed because we don’t want to suffer, they won’t be open enough to recognize the joy as it flies by.” – Geneen Roth
153. It’s far better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone so far. – Marilyn Monroe
154. Life is moving in an irregular line, a continuous removal moments comfort – discomfort, in an endless dialectic of joy – pain.
155. “I hate those who play with feelings of others.” – Dominic Carey
156. I love listening to fake words when I know the truth.
157. No one ever gets tired of loving. But everyone gets tired of waiting, assuming, hearing lies, saying sorry, and hurting.
158. “It hurts but it is good that it ends because now I’m happy that I’m not in that fake relationship”
159. “Don’t fall for fake smile because you don’t know what are they hiding behind their fake smile”
160. I miss the old you. The one that cared about me.
161. I know some people are not happy with me. Because I am not so good. But few people surely love me, because they know that my little goodness is not fake.
162. How do I make you understand my feelings are not fake, Will u believe me if I give my life for this sake?
163. “It is better for someone to break your heart once by leaving your life, than for them to stay in your life and break your heart continually.” –Terry Mark
164. You said you would love me forever, you lied. You never loved me.
165. Jane! Please calm yourself down. Yes! Your lover was faker. Forget him. – Jane Austen
Subscribe to Blog via Email
42 Birthday Invitation Wording Ideas
Christmas Eve Messages and Quotes
37 Good Morning Greetings Pictures And Wishes With Beautiful Images
50 Short Life Quotes to Help You Find Daily Motivation
35 Best Good Morning Messages For Friends
- Anniversary Wishes Messages
- Celebrity Messages
- Christmas Jokes
- Christmas Wishes Messages
- Condolence Messages
- Congratulation Messages Wishes
- Engagement Messages
- Events Messages
- Farewell Messages
- Fathers Day Messages
- Funny Memes
- Funny Pictures
- Funny Quotes
- Get Well Soon Messages
- Good Evening Messages
- Good Morning
- Good Morning GIFs
- Good Night
- Graduation Messages
- Holiday Wishes Messages
- Life Messages
- Love Messages
- Messages Wishes For Husband
- Messages Wishes For Sister
- Muslims Wishes Message
- Romantic Messages
- Sorry Messages and Quotes
- Thank You Messages Wishes Quotes
- Thanksgiving Wishes Messages
- Valentine Day Wishes Messages
- Wishes Messages Boyfriend
- Wishes Messages Quotes
Inspirational5 years ago
530 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes Life Lessons Deep Thoughts
Birthday4 years ago
100 Birthday Wishes For Son – Happy Birthday Quotes & Messages
Good Morning2 months ago
65 Romantic Good Morning Messages For Girlfriend – Short And Flirty Her
Good Morning1 week ago
56 Inspirational Good Morning Quotes with Beautiful Images
Friendship7 days ago
45 Crazy Funny Friendship Quotes for Best Friends
Relationships4 months ago
80 Sweet Love Messages For Your Wife – Romantic Lines For Wife
Good Morning6 months ago
70 Romantic Good Morning Messages for Him (With Images)
Life Messages5 years ago
35 Happiness Quotes Positive Good Vibes That Will Inspire You