Thanksgiving Messages for Friends: When the turkey is stuffed, the mashed potatoes are steaming, and the pumpkin pie is piled high, you know it’s time for a day of family, food, friends, and fun. But the best thing about Thanksgiving is that it makes us think about how lucky we are and gives us a chance to share our feelings with the people who make our lives worth living. Use these Thanksgiving messages for friends to let those special people in your life know how much they mean to you.
What to Write for Thanksgiving Wishes – We’ve put together the most beautiful and heartfelt “Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Friends” and “Thanksgiving Wishes for Friends” that will help you show your friends how thankful you are to have them in your life.
Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Friends
1. Dear Friend, I hope that your Thanksgiving food tastes just as good the next day.
2. On Thanksgiving, my heart told me to tell my friend, in every way, “I love you.”
3. Friend, you should eat all of that turkey. I took the picture myself in the freezer section. Enjoy it. Have a good Thanksgiving!
4. We did things like pray, eat, sing, watch TV, and poke each other’s noses. What else do we need to be thankful for on Thanksgiving? Happy thanksgiving amigos!
5. Friends like you show what it means to be thankful. Have a great holiday!
6. I don’t have to think of something to be thankful for on Thanksgiving because I’m always thankful for my friends. I wish all my best friends a happy Thanksgiving!
7. To my friend, this day is always a good time to tell you how much you mean to me, whether you are American or not. Have a good Thanksgiving!
8. May our days always be filled with giving and being thankful. Dearest friend, happy Thanksgiving to you!
Meaningful Thanksgiving Messages For Friends
9. We welcome life’s gifts of wealth, wisdom, health, and grace. But the happiness you bring through friendship is what keeps Thanksgiving in my mind.
10. I hope this Thanksgiving brings you a lot of good things.
11. Thank you for everything you do to make this friendship so much fun. I hope that your Thanksgiving is happy and peaceful.
12. When I think of you, my heart fills with thanks. May you have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving, friend.
13. I hope your Thanksgiving is as sweet as pumpkin pie, my friend.
14. Friend, it’s time to take off those baggy pants. Cheers to a wonderful Thanksgiving where you can eat as much as you want!
15. God bless you and your family on Thanksgiving, dear friend. You deserve all the good things that come your way.
16. There’s nothing better than having Thanksgiving dinner with old friends and then insulting the hell out of them. You guys make my little life rock and roll. Happy Thanksgiving, my dear friends!
Unique Ways To Say Happy Thanksgiving To Friends
17. Happy Thanksgiving, friend, from my house to yours.
18. If you do well in life, that would be the best gift you could give me. I always want you to do your best. Happy Thanksgiving to you!
19. The day I met you, my luck got better. May you have a happy and full Thanksgiving, my friend.
20. When I think about you, I feel thankful. Thank you for being such a great friend.
21. When my heart beats and calls your name, you know it’s me. That’s how you know you have a real friend, even if you don’t say anything and are miles away. Have a good Thanksgiving!
22. This Thanksgiving, may all the problems in your life go away so that you can enjoy the smooth and exciting ride that is life. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
23. All you need for this holiday is good wine and good company. Thank you, dear friend, for bringing both. Have a good Thanksgiving!
24. I hope you find a true soulmate who makes you happy for the rest of your life. Happy Thanksgiving my loveliest friend!
25. Dear friend, just because I think you’re the best thing in my life doesn’t mean you should eat all of my turkey. Thank you for always being there for me when I didn’t know it. Have a great Thanksgiving, dude!
26. As the leaves change color in the fall, my heart knows how much I love you, and it shows.
Happy Thanksgiving Wishes Images Messages And Images
27. I really appreciate having friends like you who always show how much they care. This Thanksgiving, may God bless your home with many good things.
28. On the holy holiday of Thanksgiving, I want to thank all my friends for making my life better and giving me love and support all the time. May you all have the most wonderful Thanksgiving ever!
29. I hope that if you ever fall, you will get back up again and again. Happy Thanksgiving, my friend with a good heart!
30. Even though we will be far apart on Thanksgiving, my love, blessings, and good wishes will get to you on time. You guys are very important to me. All my crazy friends, Happy Thanksgiving!
31. It is rare to find a friend who is just as kind, loving, and caring as you. I hope that this Thanksgiving brings you a lot of happiness and good things.
32. May God’s blessings on you be sure and grow as you enjoy another Thanksgiving meal. I enjoy being your friend, and I love you more than I can say.
33. People like you are what make this world such a wonderful and beautiful place to live. Enjoy a happy Thanksgiving Day!
34. There is so much love and so much food! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
35. Special friends deserve greetings of thanks that are just as special as they are. The most important thing I’m thankful for is that you’re always in my life. Thank you, friends, for making my life easier all the time. Have a good Thanksgiving!
36. Some people say that being thankful is the best thing you can have. Even though that’s true, and I’m thankful for it, I think having great friends and eating delicious food come in a close second. All of these things deserve a toast. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope we get to spend many more holidays together.
Emotional Thanksgiving Messages For Friends And Everyone
37. Dear friend, may God shower you with love and bless you with His presence this Thanksgiving.
38. Don’t forget that I’m always here for you if you need me. Happy Thanksgiving to you, my friend!
39. Dear friend, I hope you have all the best things in life today and every day. Have a good Thanksgiving!
40. Happy Thanksgiving to a friend who is truly one of a kind! May this day be full of happiness for you and everyone in your family.
41. You are such a great friend. You make me feel like I’m in heaven. On Thanksgiving, I wish you peace, happiness, laughter, and a lot of fun.
42. My friend, may the Thanksgiving dessert table take all your worries away.
43. I really appreciate all the wonderful things you do for me. Dear friend, happy Thanksgiving!
44. You are my one and only best friend. We should never be apart. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
45. If you ever feel like you need something, all you have to do is call me. I’m only a second away. I want to wish my awesome friend a happy Thanksgiving!
46. Fall is a great time for apple cider, festivals, haystacks, maple leaves, bonfires, and watching football. I’m thankful for Thanksgiving celebrations, great food, and friends like you.
Words Of Gratitude Happy Thanksgiving Wishes For Friends
47. May the piece of pie you get be as big as the blessings you give out every day. Thanks for making a difference in my life, friend. Have a Thanksgiving that means something.
48. As long as we stay friends, I will always have what I need. This Thanksgiving, you are my favorite blessing.
49. Hey, friends! I think we should pull out our old clothes that are bigger. Because we will need them very much after Thanksgiving dinner. Friends, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
50. Dear friend, God really has given us a unique friendship. And for that, we should be thankful. Have a good Thanksgiving!
51. True friendship is rare. It’s a gift from God that I’m especially thankful for this Thanksgiving.
52. May you get all the gifts you want on Thanksgiving! May all of your wishes always come true! Happy Thanksgiving my friend!
53. I hope you have a beautiful and safe Thanksgiving Day! I hope that you and your wonderful family have a wonderful holiday.
54. Remember how much I care about you in November, friend. From my family to yours, happy Thanksgiving!
55. I want to take this wonderful time of Thanksgiving to tell you, my best friend, how thankful I am that you have made my life so much better. Have a good Thanksgiving!
56. The saying goes that on Thanksgiving, a heart will always find its way home. I’m glad that having you as a friend makes me feel like I’m right at home. Have a good Thanksgiving!
57. The food and fun of Thanksgiving are nice, but what I’m most thankful for is our friendship.
58. Feelings can’t be tricked by words, but words can. My most sincere Thanksgiving wish is for a life full of great friends and really exciting moments. Friends, happy Thanksgiving!
Cute Thanksgiving Messages What To Write In A Thanksgiving Card
59. Dear friend, on this Thanksgiving Day and for the rest of your life, may you have everything that is very special and valuable. I hope that your day is full of fun and love.
60. Your friendship is worth more than anything. Thanksgiving prayers for safety and happiness.
61. Some people say that being grateful in silence doesn’t help anyone. So, let me be clear: I really appreciate you, best friend. Have a good Thanksgiving!
62. Oh my, there’s turkey, vegetables, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and pumpkin pie! Everything tastes so good. But having you as a friend is better than anything else. Have a good Thanksgiving! I hope we can eat pie together soon.
63. People say that you’ll know you have everything when you love everything you have. I’m glad I have you in my life.
64. From the bottom of my heart, I hope that your Thanksgiving is full of laughter and lots of special moments. I hope today is the best day of your life.
65. Even though you have a lot of flaws, I think you’re perfect. Happy Thanksgiving, my best friend, from the bottom of my heart!
66. Just being in your company makes me feel so happy. Thank you so much, dear friend, for making my life so much fun. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
67. This message is to wish you a happy and full Thanksgiving Day. I hope that this beautiful day brings you a lot of happiness and many special moments that you will always remember.
68. I think that our years of friendship are the most important thing and the only thing we should all be thankful for on Thanksgiving. I wish you all nothing but happiness and good things. Have a good Thanksgiving!
69. You have made my life so calm, happy, hopeful, productive, and awesome. I will always be thankful to you. I hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful, friend!
70. When I think about our friendship, I feel very grateful. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving.
Best Thanksgiving Wishes And Messages For Friends And Images
71. There is no better gift than a good friend. Thank you for being such a great friend. Have a good Thanksgiving!
72. Even though we fight sometimes, having you as a friend makes every day not only easier, but also more like a fairy tale. My best friend ever, Happy Thanksgiving!
73. Your unconditional love, advice, and constant support have helped give my life a shape that is truly perfect. This Thanksgiving, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart and wish you a lot of happiness.
74. Give thanks for the food, for the days you get to spend, for your family, and for your friends.
75. Thanksgiving is a time to think about all the good things in our lives. Your friendship is so important. Enjoy a happy Thanksgiving.
76. Life takes many different turns. I hope that our friendship will always be real and last. My best friend, happy Thanksgiving!
77. People say that Thanksgiving is supposed to be a time for families to get together. But you are family to me. Have a good Thanksgiving!
78. Dear friend, I hope that my gratitude today will last as long as our friendship. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
79. I love you, and we both know that our hearts are deeply linked. I always hope for the best for you. Happy Thanksgiving, my true friend!
80. My friend, may God’s love and blessings be at the heart of your Thanksgiving.
81. I hope that your Thanksgiving touches your heart as much as it has touched mine, dear friend.
82. We’ve been friends since we were kids, and I hope we always will be. May no sadness come to you! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
83. Dear friend, I hope you have a happy holiday, eat a lot of pie, and laugh a lot every day. Have a good Thanksgiving!
84. Dearest friend, I hope you have a happy and peaceful Thanksgiving! Your amazing help and wonderful friendship will always be very important to me.
85. Here’s to having great and wonderful friends like you who make life so much fun. In every way, you are truly amazing. Have a good Thanksgiving!
86. Dear friends, Thanksgiving is all about spending time with family, and without you, my family wouldn’t be the same. All of you are the best things that have ever happened to me. Have a good Thanksgiving!
87. Hey, friends! On Thanksgiving, I hope you have the best turkey leg, the best cranberry juice, and the best pumpkin pie. May your Thanksgiving be full of divine energy and happy moments.
88. May all the holiday traditions be wrapped in love and friendship. We hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
89. On this Thanksgiving Day, I wish you hope, joy, peace, good health, favor, and love. Your friendship really means a lot to me.
90. I hope that your family is always safe. Everything is good when family is good. Happy Thanksgiving to you, my friend!
Grateful Thanksgiving Messages, Wishes And Quotes
91. May you eat until you’re sick and not fight about it. My friend, I hope you have peace at Thanksgiving and always.
92. If I had to put a shape on my gratitude, it would be my loyal and kind friends. On Thanksgiving, I’m sending you lots of love and lots of blessings.
93. Nothing is as good and pure as being friends with someone. More than anything, it is. I have that you own. It’s wonderful. Happy Thanksgiving my dear friend!
94. Today, I’m very happy for all of my friends, and you’re one of them. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
95. Being thankful is something you do, so today I’m doing it. As my friend, I invite you to join me in taking a bow after the meal. On this Thanksgiving, cheers to us!
96. People say that being grateful makes you see all the good things you already have. But, to be honest, I’m already grateful for you. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
97. You are cool. You are nice and modest, and you know how to treat everyone with respect. You really are a wonderful friend. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving! Have fun and join the party!
98. Cheers to all my friends that make Thanksgiving the best day of my year- because it becomes Friendsgiving. I wouldn’t want anything different.
99. I have to rely on pumpkin pie this season for a special dessert, but I also have to rely on friends like you, because I’m lucky and you’re the reason why. Happy Thanksgiving to all the people I love most.
100. Blessed. A lot of chances to laugh until you cry. Nice food. Good people. Many pies. Happiness that makes you feel good all over. All of these things are what I hope for you, friend. Have a good Thanksgiving!
101. Today, I remember that everything I am and everything I have is because of you. Thank you for always being there, friend. Have a good Thanksgiving!
102. This greeting is filled with a lot of love and warm thoughts of friendship. We hope that your Thanksgiving is full of love and light.
103. I wish all my friends a lot of good things. Have a good Thanksgiving!
104. Every day, you’re a blessing to me, friend, but on Thanksgiving, I want to wish you many more.
105. On Thanksgiving, I hope and pray that you have success, happiness, and good health because you are a great friend. Have a good holiday, buddy!
106. I feel more thankful on Thanksgiving because I have so many great friends with whom I can share my blessings and, of course, turkey. I hope all my dear friends have a happy Thanksgiving!
107. Dear friend, I’m so happy to have you in my life. You show me that Thanksgiving isn’t just a day, but a way of life. Thanks for always bringing this up.
108. People say that being thankful has never made a person poor. So, may we both be rich today and always be rich. Happy Thanksgiving! Here’s to more trips and happy hours at midnight.
109. When someone asks me how thankful I am, my heart leaps with excitement and joy. I’m thankful to have so many friends in the form of blessings. Thank you all for being great friends for so many years, and happy Thanksgiving!
110. I’m glad we’ve been friends for as long as we have. May the times stay with you forever.
Best Thanksgiving Messages Wishes Quotes And Greetings
111. Good morning, afternoon, midnight, stuff your face, grab a beer, you get the idea. I hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful, no matter how it looks. Enjoy your time off.
112. My dear friend, I hope you have a very, very happy Thanksgiving! I’m not sure if anyone on earth could ever replace you in my heart and mind.
113. You’re the best friend in the world, and I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
114. May this festival of plenty bring you and your family a lot of peace, happiness, laughter, fun, joy, success, and love. Friends, have a happy Thanksgiving!
115. This Thanksgiving, may all the good things that come with the season make you happy.
116. May there be plenty of food and drink, and may your group of friends always grow. May laughter and grace fill your home, and may you always have a smile on your face. Happy Thanksgiving to you, friend.
117. May you always remember Thanksgiving, and may we never have to say goodbye.
118. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
119. On Thanksgiving, if there’s one thing I’m always thankful for, it’s how many good friends I have. May Thanksgiving take away any bad feelings and make you more grateful and humble.
120. I wish a very Happy Thanksgiving to someone who is full of kindness, love, and compassion. May your day be full of as much good stuff as your heart can handle.
121. Happy Thanksgiving to you, my friend! Don’t forget what we did last time we had a party. Fun is doubled this time. Love you!
122. Your family, friends, and other relatives are in my thoughts and prayers. May you always have good luck! Happy Thanksgiving pal!
123. Nothing in this life is more amazing to me than the connection we have with each other. Dearest friend, I wish you a happy Thanksgiving!
124. May God bless you and your family with a damn good dinner, a great harvest, and a pretty good time with loved ones on Thanksgiving. Have a great Thanksgiving, buddy!
125. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of fun things to do.
126. Friends, have a happy Thanksgiving! Today is another great day to be thankful for all the amazing things that life has given us. I hope this day brings you nothing but happiness, love, and laughter.
127. Whatever makes you happy, my friend, may it be yours this Thanksgiving.
128. Having people like you in my life is the most beautiful blessing I could ever ask for. Dear friend, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
129. Eat. Drink. Thank people. Is there anything else we need to do today? Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
130. Friend, I hope you will be this holiday season. Around the table, you talk about your blessings, and there is peace in your home. Friend, it’s clear that God has picked you out. You’ve made me feel grateful.
Cute Thanksgiving Messages Quotes
131. My heart is always full of real happiness and joy, and it’s all because I have a great friend like you. I hope your Thanksgiving is a wonderful one!
132. Buddy, I want to use Thanksgiving to tell you how thankful I am that you have brought so much joy and hope into my life. Dear, have a happy Thanksgiving!
133. No matter where I am, as long as our friendship is still strong, I will always have Thanksgiving dinner with my friends and family. May the Thanksgiving holiday bring you sparkle, thankfulness, and good things.
134. Those who are most thankful will be the happiest. Because of this, I’m glad to call you my friend. Have a good Thanksgiving!
135. Grow and grow, and you’ll always be getting better. May there never be a tear in your eyes that isn’t a tear of love. Happy Thanksgiving my amazing friend!
136. Certainly, this day makes me think of all the good things in my life. And I think you are the best of all of them. Happy Thanksgiving to the best friend ever!
137. On Thanksgiving Day, may you receive a lot of good things.
138. I’ll always remember my childhood with you, and having you in my life is a blessing. Happy Thanksgiving my friend!
139. On Thanksgiving, I want to wish you all the good things in the world. Have a great day!
140. I value our friendship more than any other blessing. I hope your Thanksgiving gives you food for both your body and your soul.
141. There is always something to be thankful for. Today, that something is you. Happy Thanksgiving, friend. You really are the greatest.
142. Dear friend, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope that this wonderful day brings you a lot of good things and lots of fun.
143. At Thanksgiving, when I think of you, my friend, I think of you with a warm feeling in my heart.
144. When people are thankful, love flows from one heart to the next. Dear friend, I hope you know how thankful I am for you this Thanksgiving.
145. Even though we can’t spend Thanksgiving together, our hearts will always be close. Have a good Thanksgiving!
146. You know that I only want you as my friend for the rest of my life. I don’t need anyone else. Happy Thanksgiving, my beautiful friend, and lots of love!
147. Here’s hoping you have a happy and full Thanksgiving Day! Dear friend, I hope this wonderful holiday reminds you of all the things that make your life truly joyful and happy.
148. I don’t want to feel grateful and not be able to tell someone about it. Because that would be very sad. So, dear friend, I want you to know how much I appreciate you. Without you, my life would not be the same. Have a good Thanksgiving!
149. I’m very grateful for all the wonderful things in my life, but the best thing is having a true friend like you. I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!
150. I’m grateful for all the little times we’ve spent together and look forward to the rest of our lives. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
151. No one in this infinite universe can take your spot when it comes to making the serene thanksgiving festival blitzkrieg and electrifying affair. Happy thanksgiving, fellas!
152. I’m very thankful for everything I have, but my best blessing this Thanksgiving is my friendship with you.
153. Words will never be able to show you how much happiness and excitement our friendship brings into my life. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
154. Friendship is a special gift, and I value ours more than you know. I really appreciate you being there for me. Have a good Thanksgiving!
155. You are one of a kind, and I’m glad I’m the only one who has you. Always get what you want, and always be mine. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well, my friend!
156. I want to do more than just stuff my face with food on Thanksgiving. So I’ll start by telling you how thankful I am for YOU. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.
157. Even now, I carefully hold on to all the sweet memories of the Thanksgivings I’ve spent with my friends and their families in the past. Without friends, I wouldn’t have anything to be thankful for. I wish all my wonderful friends a happy Thanksgiving!
158. On such a beautiful and holy day as Thanksgiving, may you have the most interesting and valuable thing in life. Oh, I’m already your friend. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving party!
159. One smart and humble friend is much better than a whole bunch of family members. I love you, buddy. Have a good Thanksgiving!
160. Friends, holidays are important because you are always there to celebrate them and make them even more fun. May your Thanksgiving be filled with love, respect, and thanksgiving!
161. I hope my dear friend has a wonderful Thanksgiving. May you and your family laugh and be happy as you eat and spend time together.
162. A close and best friend always wants what’s best for you, not what’s best for them. Be there for friendship, not for money. Happy Thanksgiving, my best friend!
163. May your family, friends, and relatives all have a very happy and thankful Thanksgiving. Dearest friend, have a happy Thanksgiving!
164. When I pray on Thanksgiving, I always pray for the happiness, success, and wealth of my friends, who are the gems of my heart. I will always think of you. Happy Thanksgiving, friends!
165. You make this world so bright and full of fun for me. I will always be thankful to you. Have a wonderful and wonderful Thanksgiving!
166. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the beautiful colors you bring into my life. Have a fantastic Thanksgiving, buddy!
167. May you and your family be blessed on Thanksgiving! May you always be with your loved ones! May your family always be happy and at peace! Have a good Thanksgiving!
168. Some of the good things about Thanksgiving are the fall colors, being with family and friends, and having a table full of food from the season. May it be warm and full of love, my friend.
169. People say that if you are grateful for the small things, you will get more. But you are my best friend, so I don’t need anything else. Have a good Thanksgiving!
170. This Thanksgiving, all of my prayers of thanks are about you, my dear friend.
171. It’s a miracle how much our friendship has changed my life for the better. I hope that your Thanksgiving is full of joy, peace, love, happiness, and fun!
172. Buddy, I’m happy to say that you’ve been a huge help to me. I hope that this Thanksgiving brings you a lot of happiness and success.
173. This Thanksgiving, may you be surrounded by delicious food, family and friends, and a circle of blessings, dear friend.
174. My deepest gratitude goes to you, my best friend, for never leaving me when I was sad and for being there for all of my happy days. May this Thanksgiving Day fill your heart with joy!
175. May the peaceful time of harvest and thanksgiving bring you many blessings and a strong friendship. I hope my kind friends have a happy Thanksgiving!
176. They believe that if you are grateful for the little things in life, you will end up with more of those things. But considering that you are my best buddy, there is no other thing that I require. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
56 Trust Messages and Love Quotes For Him/Her
115 Romantic Valentine Messages, Wishes and Quotes
68 Veterans Day Messages and Patriots Quotes
67 Positive Good Night Quotes For The Best Sleep Of Your Life
44 Encouraging Messages For Breast Cancer Patients
- Anniversary Wishes Messages
- Christmas Wishes Messages
- Condolence Messages
- Congratulation Messages Wishes
- Engagement Messages
- Events Messages
- Farewell Messages
- Fathers Day Messages
- Funny Memes
- Funny Pictures
- Funny Quotes
- Get Well Soon Messages
- Good Evening Messages
- Good Morning
- Good Morning GIFs
- Good Night
- Graduation Messages
- Holiday Wishes Messages
- Messages Wishes For Husband
- Messages Wishes For Sister
- Muslims Wishes Message
- Romantic Messages
- Sorry Messages and Quotes
- Thank You Messages Wishes Quotes
- Thanksgiving Wishes Messages
- Valentine Day Wishes Messages
- Wishes Messages Boyfriend
- Wishes Messages Quotes
Inspirational5 years ago
530 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes Life Lessons Deep Thoughts
Birthday4 years ago
100 Birthday Wishes For Son – Happy Birthday Quotes & Messages
Good Morning3 years ago
65 Romantic Good Morning Messages For Girlfriend – Short And Flirty Her
Life5 years ago
56 Inspirational Good Morning Quotes with Beautiful Images
Funny Quotes3 years ago
45 Crazy Funny Friendship Quotes for Best Friends
Relationships2 months ago
80 Sweet Love Messages For Your Wife – Romantic Lines For Wife
Good Morning3 months ago
70 Romantic Good Morning Messages for Him (With Images)
Life5 years ago
35 Happiness Quotes Positive Good Vibes That Will Inspire You