Prayer is a powerful resource that many people use to give them hope and the determination to make it through a challenging situation. Prayers for strength can catalyze us to push forward with resilience and refuse to give up. Prayer is a powerful resource that many people use to give them hope and the determination to make it through a challenging situation. Prayers for strength can catalyze us to push forward with resilience and refuse to give up.
If you need the strength of God to get you through a time of weakness, please join me in this prayer. Use these prayers for strength to find hope and encouragement for your faith.
1. Lord, This situation I am facing is impossible. There is no natural solution to it. I need your strength to face what is happening in my life and to trust that You will carry me through. Amen.
2. Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. -Isaiah 40:31-
3. Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. 1 Chronicles 16:11
4. God, I try to keep it all together in the company of others in my life, but inside I just feel like a child. I feel helpless and not sure what to do. Will you please penetrate through my insecurity and fear? Become bigger than my doubts. Amen.
5. It was not by their sword that they won the land, nor did their arm bring them victory; it was your right hand, your arm, and the light of your face, for you loved them. Psalm 44:3
6. “Lord–Give me humility I can’t see and intense love; Give me wise courage and a single eye for your glory–and then let people or devils do their worst. Amen.” — Tim Keller
7. “The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” Psalm 27:12
8. The lord says, “Turn to me now while there is time. Give me your hearts. Come with fasting, weeping, and mourning. Don’t tear your clothing in your grief, but tear your hearts instead.” Return to the lord your god. For he is merciful and compassionate, slow to get angry, and filled with unfailing love. He is eager to relent and not punish. Joel 2:12-13
9. “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5
10. People can make a lot of plans, but only god’s plans prevail. Proverbs 19:21
11. Dear Father God, Thank You for Your unfailing love for me, Your blessings, and Your goodness. Thank You for Your faithfulness to guide me and see me through times of uncertainty, for lifting me, and for setting me on high. Thank You for Scripture that comforts and reminds me of Your promises, plan, and provision. Thank you for taking away my fears and worries, the what-ifs, and reminding me that my help comes from You. Help me be a good steward and to sow wisely. In Christ’s Name, Amen.
12. God, Everywhere I look I see the power of your creation and what unimaginable strength you have. Lord, I need You and your power today. Amen.
13. Lord you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing. You guard that is mine. Psalm 16:5
14. Dear lord, thank you for this day. I thank you that through the highs and lows, you have promised to sustain me… I may have troubles, but you won’t allow me to be crushed by them. I thank you that the same power that raised Christ from the dead is living inside me. It doesn’t matter who or what comes against me, because you are with me and you have made me more than a conqueror. Help me keep my heart and mind focused on you today so I can be at peace. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen
15. I find joy in every day, not because life is always good but because god is.
16. Commit everything you do to the lord. Trust him and he will help you. Psalms 37:5
17. “Lord, our God, we are in the shadow of your wings. Protect us and bear us up. You will care for us as if we were little children, even to our old age. When You are our strength, we are strong; but when we are our strength, we are weak. We now return to you, O Lord, that we may never turn away again. Amen.” — St. Augustine of Hippo
18. I am the lord and there is none else. There is no god beside me Isaiah 45:5
19. Delight yourself in the lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4
20. “I pray that out of His glorious riches, He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge – that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.” – Ephesians 3:16- NIV
21. We love because he first loved us 1 John 4:198
22. บ All things are possible par one +who+ believes mark 9:23
23. “Gracious God, thank You for giving me strength to face life from the position of strength through you. Amen.” – Joyce Meyer
24. “Father, thank You that I can take pleasure in the weaknesses that I sometimes feel, knowing that You come with power to give me special strength. Thank You for the reminders to always be asking for Your help. I believe that You are supplying me with all I need. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.” – Joel Osteen
25. Yours, the Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth, is yours. Yours, the Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all. 1 Chronicles 29:11
26. “Finally, be strong in the Lord and His mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world, and the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.” – Ephesians 6:10-
27. All I need little bit of coffee and a whole lot of Jesus of
28. Ah, Sovereign Lord, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you. Jeremiah 32:17
29. O God my refuge and strength: in this place of unrelenting light and noise, enfold me in your holy darkness and silence, that I may rest secure under the shadow of your wings. Amen.
30. “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.” Psalm 46:1-3
31. Ask of him and he’ll never fail, he’s just and faithful. below is a prayer for strength to receive from the Father.
32. When you pray god listens, when you listen god talks, when you believe god works.
33. When troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. James 1:2
34. Father, I need you. I need your strength and I feel weak and alone. I ask that your strength overtake me and help me withstand what I am facing. Amen.
35. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of god that is in Christ Jesus our lord. “Romans 8:38-39”
36. “Lord, in seasons of weakness I will turn to Your Word, Your joy, and Your community as sources of strength. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.” – Amy Carroll
37. God is my strength hab 3.17
38. And I will show, you who can not see, places you can not imagine. The darkness that frightens you will turn to light. Brilliant. Revealing. Spectacular. The rough patches that have tripped you up in the past will become level ground. It’s true. All these things I will do for you. And I will never leave you. Isaiah 42:16 payables
39. “Whether you turn to the right or the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, this is the way: walk in it…” -Isaiah 30:21
40. “Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but when I hope in You, O, Lord, my strength will be renewed. I will soar on wings like eagles; I will run and not grow weary, I will walk and not faint. (Isa. 40:28–31).” — Beth Moore
41. Lord, I need someone to take care of me. I feel pulled in all directions with the responsibilities I have. I need more than I have to give. My only hope is your strength. Amen.
42. Who is a god like you who pardons sin and forgives our transgressions of the remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy you will again have compassion on us you will tread our sins underfoot & hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea Micah 7:18-19
43. Why would I fear the future? For I am being pursued only by your good-nes8+ unfailing love. Psalm 23:6
44. Lord, Life can be tough sometimes, as You know. I can become overwhelmed and forget who You are and what You offer me. Help me always to remember who You are and how much You love me. Amen.
45. Blessed is he who trusts in the lord proverbs 16:20
46. When my heart is overwhelmed leads me to the rock that is higher than I. Psalm 61:2
47. Mighty God, Your strength is what I seek. It’s what I need. My life feels out of control right now and I ask that your presence and strength radically shake my world. Amen.
48. Healing bible verses of David of their my cay that will th me ord. Me. Get help you sell new I’d cease 16 with acts, through anything
49. Lord, I’m afraid of what the future holds. I don’t know if I can face the challenges ahead of me today. Lend me your strength so I can walk like Jesus through the uncertainty. Amen.
50. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
51. Faith can move mountains
52. “God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” – Serenity Prayer
53. “Help me to keep my eyes fixed upon You. Lord, be my richest treasure always. Help me to never make an idol out of anyone or anything or to allow possessions or the distractions of this world to get in front of You in any way. You are my Healer, my Hope, and my Strength. When I need freedom, You are my Deliverer. You are my Shield from the enemy, my Counselor when I need guidance and my Stronghold in days of trouble. Truly, You are the God of miracles. Work Your miracles in my life today and keep changing me into Your likeness. Amen.” – Bishop T. D. Jakes
54. Amazing God, Life is really tough for me right now. I don’t know what to do – all I know is to look at You. Will You honor that humble response and help me? Help me have a breakthrough. I need a change, God. I need it badly, I need You badly, amen.
55. Lord, I can’t believe I made it out of bed this morning, there’s just so much I dread about this day. I utterly and completely need your strength to walk through it. Please help me. Amen.
56. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:29
57. “The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights.” Habakkuk 3:19
58. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26
59. And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm, and steadfast. 1 Peter 5:10
Above you will find some words that you can use and tailor to your own needs such as a short daily prayer for strength and protection, a prayer of safety over your children, or a prayer at night for peace and protection. As you go about your day, remember that God is always watching over you.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
42 Birthday Invitation Wording Ideas
Christmas Eve Messages and Quotes
37 Good Morning Greetings Pictures And Wishes With Beautiful Images
50 Short Life Quotes to Help You Find Daily Motivation
35 Best Good Morning Messages For Friends
- Anniversary Wishes Messages
- Celebrity Messages
- Christmas Jokes
- Christmas Wishes Messages
- Condolence Messages
- Congratulation Messages Wishes
- Engagement Messages
- Events Messages
- Farewell Messages
- Fathers Day Messages
- Funny Memes
- Funny Pictures
- Funny Quotes
- Get Well Soon Messages
- Good Evening Messages
- Good Morning
- Good Morning GIFs
- Good Night
- Graduation Messages
- Holiday Wishes Messages
- Life Messages
- Love Messages
- Messages Wishes For Husband
- Messages Wishes For Sister
- Muslims Wishes Message
- Romantic Messages
- Sorry Messages and Quotes
- Thank You Messages Wishes Quotes
- Thanksgiving Wishes Messages
- Valentine Day Wishes Messages
- Wishes Messages Boyfriend
- Wishes Messages Quotes
Inspirational5 years ago
530 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes Life Lessons Deep Thoughts
Birthday4 years ago
100 Birthday Wishes For Son – Happy Birthday Quotes & Messages
Good Morning2 months ago
65 Romantic Good Morning Messages For Girlfriend – Short And Flirty Her
Good Morning1 week ago
56 Inspirational Good Morning Quotes with Beautiful Images
Friendship7 days ago
45 Crazy Funny Friendship Quotes for Best Friends
Relationships4 months ago
80 Sweet Love Messages For Your Wife – Romantic Lines For Wife
Good Morning6 months ago
70 Romantic Good Morning Messages for Him (With Images)
Life Messages5 years ago
35 Happiness Quotes Positive Good Vibes That Will Inspire You