Good Luck Messages. Find here beautiful collection of good luck wishes with many best of luck messages, SMS, text, success wishes, to wish you good luck. Good luck wishes all the best messages: Wish you good luck. Is it a wish you wish to express on someone’s behalf? You definitely won’t get any better good luck success than a do well quote in your bucket do well all the best good luck to a bright future birthday. You must excel in every part of life, and if you don’t, you will never achieve your dreams.
The really long, good luck messages. I am giving you good vibes and optimistic thoughts. Best of luck in the future, we hope you get the chances you deserve. Wish you continuing progress in the transition into a more thrilling and whole new experience. Please will you have the finest time during your new adventure? I will definitely be cheering for you. I have a lot of excitement about what you are doing.
Good Luck Wishes
#1. “No matter where you are in life, God always has more in store. He never wants you to stop growing. Good luck” — Anonymous
#2. “May your exam be a great one and may you obtain the highest marks! All the best for your exams!” — Anonymous
#3. “Whatever you wish for I wish for you too, and pray that your hopes, dreams, and wishes come true!” — Anonymous
#4. “Best of luck for success to be there with you in every walk of life. May all the dreams that your heart hold, dear, come true and may each day of life bring the best for you.” — Anonymous
#5. “The most important thing to get success in life is to have faith on yourself. So have faith on yourself and be happy at the meeting. Never lose faith and I wish you a successful meeting, best of luck my friend.” — Anonymous
#6. “My wishes for you may your heart be filled with love, your pockets full of wealth, and your home be filled with laughter and the very best of health!” — Anonymous
#7. “Good luck on your exam! Give your best shot on it I am pretty confident that you can make it my best wishes are with you!” — Anonymous
#8. “Tons of best wishes for your bright future. All the best.” — Anonymous
#9. “Good luck may peace, health and happiness be with you in every walk of your life.” — Anonymous
#10. “Good luck messages for the future career.” — Anonymous
#11. “Best of luck! Go forward with full enthusiasm and got succeded in the itinerary of life…..” — Anonymous
#12. “I wish you a bit of very good luck for all your life. May you get all your desires and may you get success on every single step. I wish you the best of luck.” — Anonymous
#13. “Most things in life that are worth a big payoff are worth the wait and the investment of hard work. We know you are willing to sacrifice and be patient.” — Anonymous
Further Reading: Ultimate 30 Inspirational Quotes about Life for a Motivational
#14. “Good luck shines in the life of the brave, always be strong!! Don’t ever be let down by failure, give life a tough fight like a warrior. Luck will come knocking at your door and your whole life will begin to glow. Best of luck to you.” — Anonymous
#15. “Just want to wish you best of luck for your new start and journey in life may you get what you want, and you never have to strive, wishing you all the best!” — Anonymous
#16. “May success & prosperity follow you to wherever you go & in whatever you do. My prayers are always with you! Have good luck” — Anonymous
#17. “I know that you have focus and ability I know that you have patience and stability your personality has these wonderful virtues for your big exams I wish luck to you” — Anonymous
#18. “Every sunset gives us one day less to live! But every sunrise gives us one day more to hope. So, hope for the best! Good day!” — Anonymous
#19. “Care for the one who shares with you, share with the one who knows you, know the one who misses you, miss the one who well wishes for you, wish you all the best!” — Anonymous
#20. “Instead of stressing out and jinxing yourself for the worst just focus on studying hard and beating everyone to come first” — Anonymous
#21. “May you have a wonderful life; I wish you very good luck for the future and achieve all your dreams.” — Anonymous
#22. “Dear any name hare just want to wish you best of luck for your new start and journey in life may you get what you want, and you never have to strive, wishing you all the best!” — Anonymous
#23. “It’s the part of success when you believe on yourself and you have full control on yourself. I wish your goals accomplished.” — Anonymous
#24. “Let your hard work propel you to a speed so fast that good luck has no choice but to ride with a winner like you.” — Anonymous
#25. “May good and inspiring thought come to you every time you need them the most and may all bad and depressing ones go away and never turn up anymore!” — Anonymous
#26. “Your path to success would be filled with a lot of obstacles. Do not get bogged down but continue your journey towards success with determination and handwork. All the best for your future.” — Anonymous
#27. “Wishing you a bright and colorful future in which all your dreams come true all the best” — Anonymous
#28. “You’re going to college! Here’s a big good luck wish” — Anonymous
#29. “Good luck may peace, health and happiness be with you in every walk of your life.” — Anonymous
#30. “Good luck messages for a new life.” — Anonymous
#31. “It’s exam time! Here’s a stroke of big good luck! Wish to you” — Anonymous
#32. “If you lose your concentration, close your eyes and follow your breathing. You will find peace and a focused mind if you do.” — Anonymous
#33. “I think we consider too much the good luck of the early bird and not enough the bad luck of the early worm.” — Anonymous
#34. “Challenges are stepping stones to glory and facing them bravely is taking a step to move from mediocrity to honor.”— Anonymous
#35. “I wish you the best for today the game begins soon any way fight hard and wins big best luck on it!” — Anonymous
#36. “Giving up must be not on your list. Remove it from your vocabulary so that you will have no choice but to keep on moving.” — Anonymous
#37. “My best wishes for you, may you get success in this great setup and work hard for it.” — Anonymous
#38. “I wish you luck in whatever you do and all the very best!” — Anonymous
#39. “Luck is not in your hands, but work is, your work can make your luck, but luck can’t do your work. Good day & good luck!” — Anonymous
#40. “May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light, may good luck pursue you each morning and night.” — Anonymous
#41. “May you succeed in every task you uptake, may the best of every opportunity you make, may your journey at work remain as bright as your start, wishing you tremendous good luck from the bottom of my heart!” — Anonymous
#42. “You deserve it, go for it. Good luck!” — Anonymous
#43. “May your future go as bright as the afternoon sun… Give in your best shot and keep your spirits high… Let the world see and recognize you number one… With success and fame may you soar high. Good luck!” — Anonymous
#44. “Here’s wishing you success in everything you do!” — Anonymous
#45. “Go and ace your exams because you have been destined for success. May the favor and grace of God speak for you. Your exam is settled already. We’d celebrate today my dear!” — Anonymous
#46. “Hey! To reach the top… You don’t have to be a book worm! Just say cool and give your best! My best wishes are with you!” — Anonymous
#47. “Bad luck in your exam! Your best shot on it pretty confident that you can make it best wishes are with you!” — Anonymous
#48. “Finger crossed (and toes!) for you! Yes! Good luck you can do it! Go for it! Yes superstar lucky penny” — Anonymous
#49. “May luck be by your side and confidence be in your stride. May you finish your job interview with success and pride. Good luck.” — Anonymous
#50. “Best of luck. Believing in your dreams is the only way to reach your destination.” — Anonymous
#51. “My wish for you today is that you angels send you a sign you will understand, bringing the comfort and reassurance you seek.” — Anonymous
#52. “Good luck to you as you move onto the next stage in your life without a doubt, you will continue to have success in all areas!” — Anonymous
#53. “An Irish Blessing May you always have… A sunbeam to warm you, good luck to charm you, and a sheltering angel so nothing can harm you… Laughter to check you, faithful friends near you, and whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you.” — Anonymous
#54. “Your struggle in life will change in success one day, you will reach out far and have your say, just keep going smooth and strong, you will reach the place you truly belong, so, good luck to you!” — Anonymous
#55. “My best wishes and good luck are just for you to feel good my dear. Rest assured I know that you are the best. And you are well prepared for this test. May luck never leave your side. Do well and be patient with all your might, all the very best for your exams!” — Anonymous
#56. “Lots of love and good wishes to the cutest kid I know dear I think a lot about you though I may not show wish you have an amazing day today wish you a loving birthday stay blessed this day!” — Anonymous
#57. “Go and reach for the star you will reach so far you have that will to go and, you very well know all the very best! Good luck!” — Anonymous
#58. “If you can dream it, you can do it. Best wishes for your bright future.” — Anonymous
#59. “Your ability has taken you to the new height of success, this great job is all because of your dedication and hard work. And yes confidence too, many congrats to you, stay blessed!” — Anonymous
#60. “A good mood is the key to success. That’s why you should stay cheerful no matter what happens in your life. Keep going!” — Anonymous
#61. “Don’t cry over the past, it’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, it hasn’t arrived. Do your best to live in the now and make it beautiful.” — Anonymous
#62. “Heres to wishing you the best of luck in all life has to offer you.” — Anonymous
#63. “I am here to wish you good luck and give you a big warm hug.” — Anonymous
#64. “Stress, tension, and anxiety are not going to get you anywhere if you let your fears overpower your failure, is it what you’ll stare life isn’t about finding excuses it’s about finding ways to move on stop blaming situations and problems take charge, the user in a new dawn…” — Anonymous
#65. “Luck is one of the most amazing things in this world but some people do not have it much. I wish you all the best in your life. May you have a wonderful and awesome life ahead with no worries.” — Anonymous
#66. “Good luck! All the luck in the world, all wished for you.” — Anonymous
#67. “You know that you are the best, leave aside the rest, go out there, and have your say. All the very best do well!” — Anonymous
#68. “There can’t be a better time for new beginnings. All the best.” — Anonymous
#69. “Good luck, may good luck and fortune follow you as you deserve the best I hope the feats that come your way see you outshine the rest to someone special.” — Anonymous
#70. “Faith makes all things possible Hope makes all things work Love makes all things beautiful. May you have all the three for today and every day. All the best!” — Anonymous
#71. “Good luck! Do your best…” — Anonymous
Try This 23 Ways to say GOOD LUCK:-
Good luck. Let’s talk about it. Sometimes you want to wish someone good luck with a little more flair or creativity. So today I’m here to help you expand your vocabulary and wish someone good luck in a lot of different ways.
- We’re going to be talking about some formal ways to say good luck, some casual ways to say good luck, and some silly ways.
- Let’s start with the first one, formal. These formal ways to say good luck are best used for professional situations, business situations, situations where you don’t know someone well, or maybe if someone is going through a really difficult time and you want to wish them well. Best wishes. This one is pretty neutral.
- It’s not too exciting, but it’s still friendly. You can use this to sign a card for maybe a co-worker’s birthday, or if someone’s going on a long trip or for a graduation or a wedding. You can sign best wishes to the new couple. Best of luck.
- This one is most likely used when someone’s moving on to a new job or a new city. You might say or you might write in a card, “We’re sad you’re leaving the company, best of luck to you at your new job.” With any luck.
- This one acknowledges some potential for bad, but you still feel hopeful. So you might say, “With any luck, our picnic plans won’t get rained out.” Fortune favors the bold. Ooh, doesn’t this just make you feel empowered? This is a great expression to write in a card, if someone is going off to study at a new college or university, maybe they’re going off to take a new job somewhere far away, you might write to them, “As you embark on this new journey in life, remember fortune favors the bold.” If you are bold and courageous, then you will do well.
- Our final way to say good luck in this formal section is a little long, but it’s a great poetic way to tell someone, maybe in a card, good luck. You might say, may your roads always be smooth and your burdens always are light. Very poetic, very lovely. And this is a good sign off on a card when someone’s embarking on a new adventure.
- Our next section is casual ways to say good luck. You might use these with people you’re familiar with, or just in rather light situations. Our first one is fingers crossed. You actually already saw me do this type of gesture because it’s so common for these good luck situations, not just for the phrase fingers crossed, but you might say, “I applied for a new job, fingers crossed I get it.” We often use it while crossing either one hand fingers crossed, or crossing two. And sometimes we don’t even say this expression, we just say, “I hope I get it.” And you cross your fingers. So it is implying this gesture of good luck, kind of like a superstitious gesture.
- I’m going to cross my fingers. Fingers crossed I hope I get it. You can do it. This is a great expression to use, especially if you see that someone is feeling not very confident about something. So you might say, “Oh, I can see that you’re nervous about skydiving, but don’t worry. You can do it.” You got this. This is another way to encourage someone to do something when they’re feeling not very confident. Go in there and ask your boss for a raise. You got this. You can do it. Break a leg. Of course not literally.
- We do not want to tell someone to break their leg, but if you saw one of my previous lessons about 50 idioms, this is one of them that I talked about.
- We often use break a leg to tell someone good luck for performances or competitions. So you might say, “Break a leg at your audition today.
- I’m sure you’ll do great. Break a leg.” I’m rooting for you. Usually, we use the word root to talk about plants. The part of a plant that’s under the ground, these are the roots.
- But that’s not what we’re talking about here. There’s another meaning of, to root. This verb to root, it means to cheer. So there’s a famous song in the U.S called Take Me out to the Ball Game. And it goes like this. Especially one line says, root, root, root for the home team.
- So you’re cheering for the home team. Well, you can check out that song on YouTubeat some point. I’m not going to sing it for you. But we can use this expression, I’m rooting for you, in kind of performances or competing situations.
- So you might say, “Good luck at the marathon, I’m rooting for you. I’m cheering for you.” In the next expression, you have to listen very carefully.
- Good luck with that. Good luck with that. Notice the emphasis on that and also my facial expression. Good luck with that. Am I positive? Am I saying you can do it? Nope, instead, we use this when someone is doing something that seems not fun at all. Maybe something impossible or just not a fun thing to do.
- So let’s take this situation. Your friend tells you, “This afternoon, I’m going to give my cat a bath.” What? This seems not fun and maybe a pointless or meaningless task, right? What’s the purpose of doing this? Well, you might say, “Yikes, good luck with that.” Now, here you’re expressing some sarcasm. Sarcasm is a type of way of talking or a type of humor.
- Sometimes in English, you say something but you mean the opposite. Mm-hmm, This means, I think that nothing will help you, but I’m going to wish you good luck anyway. So I’m going to say what this inflection, not a very happy face, kind of a serious face and emphasizing that good luck with that.
- Good luck with that. Our final expression in this casual section sending you good vibes. This is something that you often see written maybe on Facebook.
- If someone posts something that says, oh, I am having a really awful day, or oh, my family member is feeling sick. You might comment and say, oh, I’m sending you good vibes. This is common in a kind of laid back culture.
- Usually, if you know that that person is religious, sometimes we say, I’m praying for you. Something like this. But if you don’t know about their religious beliefs or if they are kind of laid back, maybe hippie style, you can say sending you good vibes, notice that this is so laid back, that we even cut off the subject. I am sending you goodbye.
- And we just cut off I’m or I am. And we just say, sending you good vibes, sending you good vibes on your test today. That means good luck on your test today. All right, let’s go to our next category, which are silly expressions and ways to say good luck. These silly expressions for saying good luck are ones that you want to use with people you are close with or people who understand your sense of humor. The first one knocks ‘em dead.
- First of all, you are not telling someone to hurt someone else, kill someone else. Not a good idea. And what is happening grammatically here? What is knock ‘em? This is a shortened version of the word, them. Knock them dead. Knock them dead. We use this when we’re telling someone good luck with a competition or a performance.
- Does that sound familiar? I guess this is a common situation when we’re wishing someone good luck. If someone has a performance, they’re giving a speech they’re competing, well, you want to wish them good luck. So you might say knock ‘em dead. We often use this expression with the verb, go.
- For example, you might say, go knock ‘ended with your juggling performance, go knock ‘em dead, go get ‘em, tiger. We usually use this for children when they’re about to play a sport or maybe do something difficult. So before your kid’s football game, you might say, well, I tell my son before his football game, go get ‘em, tiger. Go get ‘em. Tiger. Tiger is just kind of a cute name for your child, but we always use this as a fixed expression.
If you are looking for best collection of good luck messages, wishes, quotes, here you can find and express your thoughts with family and friends. Good luck wishes can be written on cards for gifts, such as “I’m sure you’ll do great!” or “The best of luck to the best of friends.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
37 Good Morning Greetings Pictures And Wishes With Beautiful Images
50 Short Life Quotes to Help You Find Daily Motivation
35 Best Good Morning Messages For Friends
44 Famous Quotes on dreams – Words of Wisdom
45 Crazy Funny Friendship Quotes for Best Friends
- Anniversary Wishes Messages
- Celebrity Messages
- Christmas Jokes
- Christmas Wishes Messages
- Condolence Messages
- Congratulation Messages Wishes
- Engagement Messages
- Events Messages
- Farewell Messages
- Fathers Day Messages
- Funny Memes
- Funny Pictures
- Funny Quotes
- Get Well Soon Messages
- Good Evening Messages
- Good Morning
- Good Morning GIFs
- Good Night
- Graduation Messages
- Holiday Wishes Messages
- Life Messages
- Love Messages
- Messages Wishes For Husband
- Messages Wishes For Sister
- Muslims Wishes Message
- Romantic Messages
- Sorry Messages and Quotes
- Thank You Messages Wishes Quotes
- Thanksgiving Wishes Messages
- Valentine Day Wishes Messages
- Wishes Messages Boyfriend
- Wishes Messages Quotes
Inspirational5 years ago
530 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes Life Lessons Deep Thoughts
Birthday4 years ago
100 Birthday Wishes For Son – Happy Birthday Quotes & Messages
Good Morning2 months ago
65 Romantic Good Morning Messages For Girlfriend – Short And Flirty Her
Good Morning4 days ago
56 Inspirational Good Morning Quotes with Beautiful Images
Friendship3 days ago
45 Crazy Funny Friendship Quotes for Best Friends
Relationships4 months ago
80 Sweet Love Messages For Your Wife – Romantic Lines For Wife
Good Morning5 months ago
70 Romantic Good Morning Messages for Him (With Images)
Life Messages5 years ago
35 Happiness Quotes Positive Good Vibes That Will Inspire You