Inspirational Quotes for Women: Quotes about strength and leadership that are uplifting for women – Strong women have shown up, broken many stereotypes, and changed the business world for all of us.
Motivational Quotes for Women to honor their great ideas and achievements, I’ve put together a list of quotes by women that will make us work a little harder, speak a little louder, and dream a little bigger. Women may not understand how pivotal they are for leadership roles, but their abilities and talents are evident.
Words of Wisdom it’s critical that we acknowledge the accomplishments of women in the workplace and in other areas of their lives. It’s also essential that we listen and comprehend what these powerful women have to say.
Inspirational Quotes for Women on Strength and Leadership
1. “Leadership is hard to define, and good leadership even harder. But if you can get people to follow you to the ends of the earth, you are a great leader.” – Indra Nooyi (Former CEO, PepsiCo)
2. “Ninety percent of leadership is the ability to communicate something people want.” – Dianne Feinstein (Senior United States Senator)
3. “Emotional intelligence is the ability to use emotion to increase your own and others’ success.” – Annie McKee (Author and Business Advisor)
4. “Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence, and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.” – Sheryl Sandberg (COO, Facebook)
5. “It’s okay to admit what you don’t know. It’s okay to ask for help. And it’s more than okay to listen to the people you lead – in fact, it’s essential.” – Mary Barra (CEO, General Motors)
Best Quotes For Women To Be Strong
6. “Leadership should be more participative than directive, more enabling than performing.” – Mary D. Poole (Author)
7. “With kids, they don’t do what you want them to do when you want them to do it. Organizations don’t necessarily, either. You’ve got to listen. You’ve got to learn how to influence.” – Ellen J. Kullman (President & CEO, Carbon)
8. “People respond well to those that are sure of what they want.” – Anna Wintour (Editor-in-Chief, Vogue)
9. “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” – Hillary Clinton (American Politician)
10. “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” – Sara Blakely (Founder & CEO, Spanx)
Quotes For Women Leaders
11. “Part of leadership is knowing when to go ahead with a decision that’s within your authority because you’re really convinced it’s the right thing, even if other people don’t understand it at that point.” – Dr. Ingrid Mattson (Professor, Huron University College)
12. “If you are committed to creating value and if you aren’t afraid of hard times; obstacles become utterly unimportant. A nuisance perhaps; but with no real power. The world respects creation; people will get out of your way.” – Candice Carpenter Olson (Co-CEO, Fullbridge)
13. “You have to look at your career and personal life at the big-picture level: it’s a marathon, not a sprint. Doing that helps me feel OK during the weeks when one part of my life overwhelms the other.” – Joanna Horsnail (Partner, Mayer Brown LLP)
14. “No one else is going to build the life you want for you. No one else will even be able to completely understand it. The most amazing souls will show up to cheer you along the way, but this is your game. Make a pact to be in it with yourself for the long haul, as your own supportive friend at every step along the way.” – Tara Mohr (Leadership Coach and Author)
15. “I’m a maniacal perfectionist. And if I weren’t, I wouldn’t have this company.” – Martha Stewart (Author and Television Personality)
Inspirational Quotes For Women
16. “Success isn’t about how much money you make; it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.” – Michelle Obama (Former First Lady of the United States)
17. “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.” – Anne Sweeney (Former President, Disney ABC Television Group)
18. “Without being willing to fail and continually get back up again, I would never have been able to find the right market and establish my product within it.” – Kelly Manthey (Group Chief Executive, Kin+Carta)
19. “A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don’t necessarily want to go, but ought to be.” – Rosalynn Carter (Former First Lady of the United States)
20. “Leaders are not just born. Sure, some people are born with strong competencies and strengths for leading in certain situations, but it is very clear that leadership can also be developed. That means everyone can strengthen their skills and abilities to lead and influence.”—Dr. Susan Madsen
Positive Quotes For Women
21. “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
22. “Power isn’t control at all—power is strength, and giving that strength to others. A leader isn’t someone who forces others to make him stronger; a leader is someone willing to give his strength to others that they may have the strength to stand on their own.”—Beth Revis
23. “You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are.” – Melissa Etheridge
24. “The important thing is to always ask the world to do some things. But sometimes they cannot be done, so you have to take a stab, and you have to do them.”—Malala Yousafzai
25. “The way to achieve your own success is to be willing to help somebody else get it first.”—Iyanla Vanzant
Short Inspirational Quotes For Women
26. “What I have learned is that people become motivated when you guide them to the source of their own power and when you make heroes out of employees who personify what you want to see in the organization.”—Anita Roddick
27. “Ninety percent of leadership is the ability to communicate something people want.”—Dianne Feinstein
28. “Don’t waste your energy trying to educate or change opinions; go over, under, through, and opinions will change organically when you’re the boss. Or they won’t. Who cares? Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.”—Tina Fey
29. “I think it’s a combination of personality traits that have helped me to succeed. Not only hard work – but patience, sacrifice and choosing my battles have all helped me to reach the point in my career to which I aspired, in a company I admired.” – Katelyn Gleason (CEO & Founder of Eligible)
30. “Cultivate a network of trusted mentors and colleagues. Other people can give us the best insight into ourselves—and our own limitations. We must have the courage to ask for help and to request feedback to expand our vision of what’s possible.” – Maria Castañón Moats (Assurance Partner, PwC)
Encouraging Quotes For Women
31. “Continuous learning leads to continuous improvement. Commit yourself to advancing your knowledge, skills, and expertise. The business environment is quickly changing, and your understanding of the leading practices, thinking, and emerging tools will help you manage for better results. Be a lifelong student.” – Pamela Gill Alabaster (Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Centric Brands)
32. “Without passion, a person will have very little influence as a leader.”—Michele Payn-Knoper
33. “You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.” ― Brigham Young
34. “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” — Hillary Clinton
35. “And one day she discovered that she was fierce and strong, and full of fire and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.” – Mark Anthony
Which of these empowering quotes for women did you find to be the most significant, and why do you think that is? When a woman needs to improve her self-confidence, it is vital for her to have a few role models who are strong and independent women who she can look up to. These women should be able to inspire her to achieve her goals and become the person she wants to be.
Reading their words of wisdom is a wonderful opportunity to not only celebrate and promote the accomplishments of the remarkable women who live all around us but also to motivate and empower ourselves on a personal level. This is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate and promote the accomplishments of the remarkable women who live all around us. We really hope that the quotations that have been presented to you have inspired you to grow into the sort of woman that you have always been meant to be.
Have you been able to find anything meaningful in these encouraging quotes for women? Which of the quotations did you like the best, and why did you find that to be the case? Please share your thoughts with us in the space provided below for comments. We have a strong interest in obtaining all of the information that is available concerning it.
It’s possible that you’ll find the motivation you need to channel your inner queen warrior with the assistance of these illuminating quotations for women.
These motivational quotes will serve as the perfect reminder that you are powerful, self-assured, and fearless, and they will assist you in living your life to the absolute maximum!
Despite the pervasive belief that men control society and the world at large, women are the source of power, grace, wisdom, justice, creativity, and optimism in our world. This is true despite the fact that males dominate society and the world in general.
It is a commonly held belief that women have higher intuition talents, as well as more patience, emotional attention, compassion, and the ability to network. There is no limit to the amount of benefits that women may enjoy throughout their lives.
In the course of human history, the entire globe has been a witness to a plethora of powerful women who have been able to harness their Everyday Power and, as a result, leave an indelible mark on society. These women have played a significant role in shaping the world we live in today. Reading the insightful counsel of such outstanding women may inspire you to become a strong, independent, and self-confident woman yourself, which is a fantastic beginning in the right path.
The wisdom that is presented in the following inspirational quotations for women will reawaken the hope, ambition, faith, and inner force that you discover within yourself. We had a great time putting these together, and we really hope that you are able to get as much enjoyment out of reading them as we did putting them together.
You may also find it enjoyable to read the following quotations from powerful women, which are designed to build self-confidence inside you.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
44 Encouraging Messages For Breast Cancer Patients
95 Amazing Motivational Good Night Quotes With Images
45 Inspirational Messages For Cancer Patients
75 Funny Good Morning Texts – Hilarious Funny Quotes With Images
45 Farewell Messages For Friend – Goodbye Quotes
- Anniversary Wishes Messages
- Christmas Wishes Messages
- Condolence Messages
- Congratulation Messages Wishes
- Engagement Messages
- Farewell Messages
- Fathers Day Messages
- Funny Memes
- Funny Pictures
- Funny Quotes
- Get Well Soon Messages
- Good Evening Messages
- Good Morning
- Good Morning GIFs
- Good Night
- Graduation Messages
- Holiday Wishes Messages
- Messages Wishes For Husband
- Messages Wishes For Sister
- Muslims Wishes Message
- Sorry Messages and Quotes
- Thank You Messages Wishes Quotes
- Thanksgiving Wishes Messages
- Valentine Day Wishes Messages
- Wishes Messages Boyfriend
- Wishes Messages Quotes
Inspirational5 years ago
530 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes Life Lessons Deep Thoughts
Birthday4 years ago
100 Birthday Wishes For Son – Happy Birthday Quotes & Messages
Good Morning3 years ago
65 Romantic Good Morning Messages For Girlfriend – Short And Flirty Her
Life5 years ago
56 Inspirational Good Morning Quotes with Beautiful Images
Funny Quotes3 years ago
45 Crazy Funny Friendship Quotes for Best Friends
Relationships2 months ago
80 Sweet Love Messages For Your Wife – Romantic Lines For Wife
Good Morning3 months ago
70 Romantic Good Morning Messages for Him (With Images)
Life5 years ago
35 Happiness Quotes Positive Good Vibes That Will Inspire You