Celebrating Mother’s Day is all about celebrating the spirit of motherhood. This day falls on the second Sunday in May. Surprise your mother by sending spiritual Mother’s Day blessings.
Here are some Bible verses about mothers:
Isaiah 66:13 – “As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you”
Proverbs 31:31 – “Honor her for all that her hands have done, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate”
Proverbs 31:25 – “She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come”
Proverbs 139:13-16 – “Mothers are special. They create life and make sacrifices for their children every day. A mother’s love for her children is unconditional and never-ending”
Proverbs 31:28–29 – “Her children rise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: ‘Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all'”
Christian Mother’s Day Messages and Bible Verses
1. This Mother’s Day, may God give you as much joy and happiness as you have given us every single day. Above all, remember that we will always love you!
2. Like a guardian angel, you have always been here for us, have always guided us, and have always made sure we never go astray. Just know that this Mother’s Day, we appreciate your great impact on our lives.
3. Dearest Mom, I pray to God to shower you with the choicest of his blessings and give you good health and great prosperity for you are an inspiring mother….. With lots of love, I wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
4. “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” Maya Angelou
5. You’ve been there for the scabbed knees. You’ve been there for the tears and the laughs and everything in between. Thank you for staying by my side and guiding me through my youth with God’s word and the love only a mother could give. You’re my hero, mom. On this day, we celebrate YOU! Happy Mother’s Day!
6. My prayer for today only seeks happiness and health for my mother as it is the most special day for me…. Happy Mother’s Day Mom.
7. May God watch over you through every step of every single day. I am wishing you an amazing Mother’s Day filled with the light of the Lord.
8. Mom, you have always been my best teacher….. You gave me lessons in life, spirituality, and religion which shaped me into a good person….. Thank you for everything….. Happy Mother’s Day to you.
9. Wishing a very Happy Mother’s Day to my mom who has always taught me to walk the path of righteousness, to follow God and his preaching, to follow our religion, and to follow the light!!!
10. “When Eve was brought unto Adam, he became filled with the Holy Spirit and gave her the most sanctified, the most glorious of appellations. He called her Eve, that is to say, the Mother of All. He did not style her wife, but simply mother, mother of all living creatures. In this consists the glory and the most precious ornament of woman.” Martin Luther
11. This Mother’s Day, we thank you for being our shining star, and always showing us the right path. May God forever watch over you and know that we will always love you!
12. Sorry God, for my mother will always come before you because she is the one who is the reason for my life, who is the reason for my smiles and all my success….. I wish you always bless her and take care of her….. Wishing you a very Happy Mother’s Day!!!
13. Out of all of God’s creations, mothers are perhaps the most important of them all. I love you, mom. I respect and honor all you have done and taught me. Happy Mother’s Day!
14. Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for guiding me down God’s path for my life. I love you more than you know. I pray that our Savior protects you today and always. You’re a blessing to me and a guiding light in my life.
15. “Women bring with them into the world a certain virtue, a divine gift that makes them adept at instilling such qualities as faith, courage, empathy, and refinement in relationships and cultures.” D. Todd Christofferson
16. Mom, you are clothed with strength and dignity and have been a fierce role model for me. You are loved and appreciated more than you could ever know. I love you, mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
17. “Since Jesus highly values children, mothers are His servants when they bless their children for Him.” Art Birch
18. “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual, and physical education I received from her.” George Washington
19. As I fold my hands and close my eyes to pray, I wish the Almighty would give my mother a happy life. Happy Mother’s Day Mummy.
20. I would not be who I am today without the selfless love you have given me all of my life. Your love has been patient, kind, not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. You have never given up on me and have never lost faith. You have always endured. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Happy Mother’s Day. I love you more than words could ever say.
21. “Only God Himself fully appreciates the influence of a Christian mother in the molding of character in her children.” Reverend Billy Graham
22. While time may pass and things may change, a strong mother like you never goes away. Happy Mother’s Day, and just know that we will always cherish our memories together and pray for you in all your endeavors.
23. “Sending my love and blessings on Mother’s Day to you…. I wish Almighty is always there to support you in life to raise your children the best way!!”
24. God always bless those mothers who raise their children by teaching them to follow the right path and establish a connection between the children and God…. You are one such wonderful mother who is blessed by God….Sending my love and warm wishes on Mother’s Day.
25. It feels so great to know that God loves you for he has surrounded you with people who love you and will always be there with you. Mom you are that one most precious gem in my life sent by God and I love you more than anything else in this world….. Wishing you a Happy Mother’s Day.
26. On this blessed day of mothers, may the fruits of the Holy Spirit fill you and the favor of the Lord be upon you. Happy Mother’s Day!
27. Happy Mother’s Day! You’ve raised me with faith, love, and devotion. When I’m a parent, I want to parent just like you. The Lord is watching over you on this blessed day. I love you, mom!
28. On this Mother’s Day, I pray that God will bless you and watch over you not just today, but every day. I love you so much.
29. On the occasion of Mother’s Day, I wish that God blesses our bond of love for life….I wish that you enjoy every day of your life and stay healthy….. Warm wishes to the most encouraging mother in the world…. Happy Mother’s Day.
30. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom! May the Lord in His infinite wisdom grant you peace and serenity in the upcoming year. You deserve it. You’re a fantastic mother, friend, and confidant.
31. Dear Mom, you are my inspiration and the reason for my existence….. It is because of your faith in Jesus that I have been able to achieve the impossible….. It is because of your teachings and guidance that I could accomplish so much…. Warm wishes on Mother’s Day to you.
32. Whenever I’ve felt lost, I knew I could look to your wisdom and courage to keep my head up and my faith strong. You started me off on the way I should go, and I know not to turn from it. Thank you for teaching me the word of God and about our Christian faith from the beginning of my life, Mom. God’s word will be my guide for the rest of my life and for that of my children and my children’s children. I owe this all to you. Happy Mother’s Day. I love you tremendously.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
56 Encouragement Memes
60 Flirty Quotes for Him: Cute Texts & Messages
90 Flirty Text Messages For Him To Make Him Smile
175 Birthday Wishes For Father – Happy Birthday Dad
70 Birthday Status For Husband – Happy Birthday Husband
- Anniversary Wishes Messages
- Celebrity Messages
- Christmas Jokes
- Christmas Wishes Messages
- Condolence Messages
- Congratulation Messages Wishes
- Engagement Messages
- Events Messages
- Farewell Messages
- Fathers Day Messages
- Funny Memes
- Funny Pictures
- Funny Quotes
- Get Well Soon Messages
- Good Evening Messages
- Good Morning
- Good Morning GIFs
- Good Night
- Graduation Messages
- Holiday Wishes Messages
- Life Messages
- Love Messages
- Messages Wishes For Husband
- Messages Wishes For Sister
- Mothers Day Messages
- Muslims Wishes Message
- New Year Messages
- Romantic Messages
- Sorry Messages and Quotes
- Thank You Messages Wishes Quotes
- Thanksgiving Wishes Messages
- Valentine Day Wishes Messages
- Wishes Messages Boyfriend
- Wishes Messages Quotes
Inspirational6 years ago
530 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes Life Lessons Deep Thoughts
Birthday2 months ago
100 Birthday Wishes For Son – Happy Birthday Quotes & Messages
Good Morning2 months ago
65 Romantic Good Morning Messages For Girlfriend – Short And Flirty Her
Good Morning2 months ago
56 Inspirational Good Morning Quotes with Beautiful Images
Relationships2 months ago
80 Sweet Love Messages For Your Wife – Romantic Lines For Wife
Friendship2 months ago
45 Crazy Funny Friendship Quotes for Best Friends
Good Morning8 months ago
70 Romantic Good Morning Messages for Him (With Images)
Life Messages2 months ago
35 Happiness Quotes Positive Good Vibes That Will Inspire You