Wisdom Quotes for Success Life. Some will make you think, some will uplift you, but most importantly, some will inspire you to live a good meaningful life. life quotes change your life. Here we collected the best 70 Inspirational Words of Wisdom Quotes for Success Life
Inspirational Wisdom Quotes for Success Life
1. “Big money is not a good thing for a little soul: it will only ensnare his feet, and he will fall to his ruin. Wealth is safe only for those who have a wealth of wisdom.” — Edwin Markham
2. “There is no pain equal to that which two lovers can inflict on one another. This should be made clear to all who contemplate such a union. The avoidance of this pain is the beginning of wisdom, for it is strong enough to contaminate the rest of our lives.” — Cyril Connolly
3. “Without wisdom, the future has no meaning, no valuable purpose.” — Herbie Hancock
4. “The ultimate wisdom which deals with beginnings, remains locked in a seed. There it lies, the simplest fact of the universe and at the same time the one which calls faith rather than reason.” — Hal Borland
5. “I’m married. My wife, Stella – a beautiful woman. She’s brought a lot of peace to my life, a lot of wisdom.” — Anthony Hopkins
6. “Rediscovering the wisdom of love and compassion may help us survive at a time when an increasingly balkanized world so badly needs it.” — Dean Ornish
7. “It is plain to me that our prelates, in granting indulgences, do commonly blaspheme the wisdom of God.” — John Wycliffe
tags: confidence, inspirational, wisdom
8. “What I’ve been able to do with my character, Madea, and the other characters, with the jokes, is use it as an anesthetic to get to the heart and soul of real issues. And what I’ve found on stage over the years is that, while making people laugh, I can drop in pearls of wisdom.” — Tyler Perry
9. “Never give up, which is the lesson I learned from boxing. As soon as you learn to never give up, you have to learn the power and wisdom of unconditional surrender, and that one doesn’t cancel out the other; they just exist as contradictions. The wisdom of it comes as you get older.” — Kris Kristofferson
10. “Your art kind of changes as you get older, by nature of the fact that you’re hopefully gaining wisdom and you’re starting to watch things with a better overview.” — Sheryl Crow
Inspirational quotes about wisdom and knowledge
11. “There’s the conventional wisdom, of which I have none, where you get a record deal, you get a publicist, you get a campaign, and you do the tour, but none of that adds up to things like nuance and subtlety and dynamic.” — Chris Robinson
12. “I listen to the older people who talk to me. I call them my old heads, people with a lot of wisdom. They’ll teach you a lot if you listen.” — Stefon Diggs
13. “Just the simple act of sharing wisdom is something that many parents have left to society to do; however, that is not what God teaches in His word.” — Monica Johnson
tags: dreams, hope, inspiration, knowledge, wisdom
14. “I am ever thankful to my fans for making me who I am today. I feel I have a real commitment to them-the responsibility to make music with soul, warmth and a bit of wisdom.” — Jose Jose
15. “I went out of my way to play games I didn’t like or find interesting. Those ended up being a lot more informative for me. At home, I have literally thousands of games, and I think of them as pearls of wisdom from my predecessors.” — Masahiro Sakurai
16. “I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom; I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients.” — Gustave Courbet
17. “I knew that I had it tough compared to children around me. But I felt like I needed it. I think I had the wisdom as a child to know that it would help me later on.” — Troy Polamalu
18. “Books give not wisdom where none was before. But where some is, there reading makes it more.” — Elizabeth Hardwick
19. “Theology in general seems to me a substitution of human ingenuity for divine wisdom.” — Julia Ward Howe
20. “It is in the interest of Americans to find out what those wanting to be president think about a wide range of challenges and what they might do about them. We should want to get their take on the wisdom of past decisions, what they agree and disagree with, and why.” — Richard N. Haass
Wise Quotes – Inspirational Words of Wisdom
21. “Each of us has been put on earth with the ability to do something well. We cheat ourselves and the world if we don’t use that ability as best we can.” — George Allen, Sr.
22. “The best way to obtain truth and wisdom is not to ask from books, but to go to God in prayer, and obtain divine teaching.” — Joseph Smith, Jr.
23. “A man begins cutting his wisdom teeth the first time he bites off more than he can chew.” — Herb Caen
24. “A mistake is simply another way of doing things.” — Katharine Graham
25. “Virtues are acquired through endeavor, which rests wholly upon yourself.” — Sidney Lanier
26. “Perhaps too much of everything is as bad as too little.” — Edna Ferber
27. “All human wisdom works and has worries and grief as reward.” — Johann Georg Hamann
28. “If fortune favors you do not be elated; if she frowns do not despond.” — Ausonius
tags: inspirational, life, philosophy, wisdom
29. “Deliberately seek opportunities for kindness, sympathy, and patience.” — Evelyn Underhill
30. “Without freedom of thought, there can be no such thing as wisdom – and no such thing as public liberty without freedom of speech.” — Benjamin Franklin
Wisdom Sayings and Wisdom Quotes
31. “The Divine of the Lord in heaven is love, for the reason that love is receptive of all things of heaven, such as peace, intelligence, wisdom and happiness.” — Emanuel Swedenborg
32. “What I want to do with my filmmaking is help kids experience the truth and wisdom of nature no matter where they are, whether or not they have the opportunity to go to a national park.” — Louie Schwartzberg
33. “The key to wisdom is this – constant and frequent questioning, for by doubting we are led to question and by questioning we arrive at the truth.” — Peter Abelard
34. “Conventional wisdom notwithstanding, there is no reason either in football or in poetry why the two should not meet in a man’s life if he has the weight and cares about the words.” — Archibald MacLeish
35. “You want people walking away from the conversation with some kernel of wisdom or some kind of impact.” — Harry Dean Stanton
36. “Just look at what is right in front of you. People don’t do that. They see what they expect to see, what they want to see, what conventional wisdom tells them to see. They only hear the music and not the lyrics of human events.” — Vincent Bugliosi
37. “This society in which we live is radically changing. What previous generations saw as evil is now embraced as being good. It is a dangerous and slippery slope upon which we stand when we reject what Solomon called the beginning of wisdom – the fear of God.” — Ray Comfort
38. “To build a great company, which is a CEO’s job, sometimes you have to stand up against conventional wisdom.” — Carly Fiorina
Inspirational quotes on wisdom
1. I know I’m on the right path. Because things stopped being EASY.
2. Mess with me? I’ll let karma do Its job. Mess with my family? I become karma.
3. What you do in the dark brings you into the light.
4. Life is all about finding those silver linings and turning them into GOLD.
5. My only competitor is the person I was yesterday.
6. Sometimes things have to go wrong in order to go right.
7. Respect yourself enough to know hat you deserve the very best.
8. The most dangerous person is the one who listens, Thinks and observes.
9. Never sacrifice your class to get even with someone who has none. Take the high road.
10. Behind every successful person, there’s a lot of unsuccessful years.
11. Your body is the engine. Your mind is the engineer.
12. I am becoming the best version of myself.
13. The hunger I am. The faster I win.
14. A winner isn’t determined by the size of his strength. but by the strength of his heart.
15. I have no time to battle egos and small minds.
16. Win in your mind and you will win in your reality.
17. Everything ever created was at one point believed to be impossible.
18. learn to say no without explaining yourself.
19. Being alone has a power very few can handle.
20. When your goals are more important than party, Welcome to the 1% club.
21. May my enemies live long enough to see my success.
22. Forget the past, Forgive yourself, and begin again right now.
23. Impossible just means you haven’t found a solution yet.
24. Make moves in silence success will make the noise.
25. The quality of your thinking determines the quality of your life.
26. Nothing is permanent in the world, not even our troubles.
27. If you worry about “the Now” you’ll never start.
28. Never become sad when life pulls you back because LION also take one step back when he wants to go for a long jump.
29. A man without Ambition is like a bird without wings.
30. Successful people always have two things on their libs: Silence & Smile.
31. Unexpected friendships are the best ones.
32. A great future does not require a great past.
33. Talk too much and they think you are a fool be silent and they become curious.
34. Happy people build their inner world. Unhappy people blame their outer world.
35. Make it happen shock the world
36. No regrets in life. Just lessons learned.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
28 Beautiful and Inspiring Quotes
30 Birthday Poems For Daughters – Happy Birthday Wishes
36 Good Morning for Love – Beautiful Love Quotes
45 Fun Minion Quotes Of The Week
45 Forgive Yourself Quotes | Self Forgiveness Quotes images
Inspirational2 years ago
530 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes Life Lessons Deep Thoughts
Life2 years ago
56 Inspirational Good Morning Quotes with Beautiful Images
Inspirational2 years ago
377 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
Life2 years ago
35 Happiness Quotes Positive Good Vibes That Will Inspire You
Inspirational2 years ago
28 Short Inspirational Quotes – Top Quotes and Sayings
Life1 year ago
28 Good Morning Message For Friends – Morning Wishes Quotes with Images and Pictures
Quotes2 years ago
35 Good Morning Quotes With Images and Good Morning Messages
Good Morning3 months ago
35 Of The Good Morning Quotes For You